JOB VACANCIES AVAILABLE AT KPJ DAMAI (AUGUST 2016)
We are a member of KPJ Healthcare Berhad, one of the leading private healthcare a services providers in the region with a network of 26 hospitals in Malaysia and 4 outside of Malaysia (2 in Indonesia, 1 in Thailand and 1 in India).
We would like to invite application from experienced and qualified candidates to join our team for the following position:PHARMACY ASSISTANT
1. Possess a Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution.
2. Able to work under pressure.
3. Conversant in English.
4. Chinese Speaking will be an added advantage.
1. Malaysian Nationality.
2. Physically fit.
3. Understand and able to speak English.
4. Look presentable and pleasant.
5. Good Discipline, trustworthy and self-motivated.
6. Knowledge in alarm system, basic fire fighting and first aid is an added advantage.
1. Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Certificate in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
2. A minimum of 2-3 years experience in the related field.
3. Able to stay overtime and work independently.
4. Possess good communication and excellent interpersonal skills
5. Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Interested applicant are invited to e-mail, or write-in stating qualification, full personal and career details, contact telephone number, current and expected salary, together with recent passport size photograph not later than 26th September 2016 to:
The Talent Management Services
KPJ Damai Specialist Hospital
Lorong Pokok Tepus 1,
Off Jalan Damai,
88300 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
Tel: 088 222 922
(Puan. Nikdowi Johari, Puan Carrie D. Virus)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com