a. We have a reputable team of Residents and Visiting Medical Consultants who are well qualified and experienced in their respective field. They are strongly supported by a dedicated nursing team and paramedical staff in all the discipline of medicine to deliver personalised service.
b. The combined force provides specialised outpatient as well as inpatient services.
1. 3D & 4D Fetal Ultrasound
2. Admission & Discharge Services
3. Ambulance Services
4. Accident & Emergency Services
5. Ear, Nose & Throat Services
6. Home Nursing Services
7. Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
8. Diagnostic Imaging Services (MRI, CT Angiography, Mammography, X-Ray & Ultrasound)
9. General Blood Screening / Health Screening Packages
10. General Medical / Cardiology Services
11. General Surgical Services
12. Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
13. Laparoscopic Surgery
14. Neonatology and Paediatric Services
15. Obstetric and Gynaecological Services
16. Orthopaedic and Traumatology Services
17. Outpatient Clinics
18. Pharmacy Services
19. Physiotherapy Services
20. Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
21. Visa Medical Services
The unit is open 24-hours and 7 days a week providing care to more than 20,000 patients each year. All emergency cases will be attended by our very experienced Medical Officer specially trained to handle trauma and emergency cases and a team of highly experienced nurses.
Referral to specialist is done immediately when necessary. The unit is also equipped with a minor operation theatre for minor surgeries and other emergency procedures.
This service is available to patients who have been recently discharged for personalized care in the comfort of their home, to ensure the continuity of treatment to patients with chronic disease without the difficulty of bringing them to the hospital. We also help you to manage your recovery and also provide care for mother and babies.
Type of Services offered:
1. Physical examination of Mother & Baby
a. Check of episiotomy wound
b. Lactation counselling
c. Bath baby
d. Care of umbilical cord
e. Post natal education (Package of 7 visits at discounted price)
2. Wound dressing
3. Taking blood samples
4. Insertion of IV line/Administer IV signs (BP, Pulse)
7. Bathing/Sponging (Include training for caregiver)
8. Insert/change feeding tube
9. Insert/change urinary catheter
10. Basic care:
c. Feeding (Oral/Tube feeding)
d. Hair washing
e. Perianal Care
For further information, please call Person-In-Charge 011 3179 3282 / 088 222 922 Ext. 269 or Email: email@example.com
The Diagnostic Imaging Services (DIS) has severalof equipment, ranging from:
1. General Radiography unit
4. Computerised Tomography (CTscan) –64 slices
5. MagneticResonance Imaging (MRI)
• MRI is versatile with the ability to image most parts of the body for effective evaluation of:
- Brain disorders
- Traumatic injuries
- Eye abnormalities
- Spine disease
- Tumor detection
Our aims is to provide radiology services in a timely and effective manner for the benefit of patients and to meet all patient and physician needs in diagnostic imaging and image-guided treatments, corresponding to KPJ mission of delivering quality healthcare service to our customers.
Patients who are seriously ill or injured may be admitted to one of the hospital's critical care units. Each specially designed unit includes highly skilled staff and specialized equipment to provide patients comprehensive medical care.
Pharmacy Services is one of the main components of clinical support service in Damai Specialist Hospital. It serves to promote the safe and effective use of pharmaceutical drugs in collaboration with other healthcare professionals.At the Pharmacy, our friendly staffs provide the following services:
1. Supply of medications and medication devices to patients.
2. Medication and medication devices counselling to patients.
KPJ Damai Specialist Hospital provides physiotherapy care for inpatients and outpatient under trained physiotherapists. The type of physiotherapy is decided by the referring doctor and our experienced physiotherapists' help patients overcome their physical problems and improve wellbeing and fitness.
Physiotherapy can help people in all life's stages. Treatment is available for a broad range of conditions. Some of the treatments available are as follows:
2. Acute/Chronic Orthopaedic problems
3. Back and neck problems
4. Industrial injuries
5. Work related overuse syndromes
6. Sport injuries
7. Postural related problems
8. chest physiotherapy
9. head injuries
10. paediatric problems
11. Antenatal/Post natal
12. rehabilitation counselling
13. burns rehabilitation
We are open during normal business hours.
1. Monday to Friday 8.30 am - 5.00 pm
2. Saturday 8.30 am - 12.30 pm
3. Sunday & Public Holiday - By Appointment Only
For further information, please call Person-In-Charge (Ms. Ting Ing / Ms. Johana) 088 222 922 Ext. 131